Job Title: Termite and Pest Technician Reports To: Branch Manager SUMMARY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: ( Other Duties may be assigned.)
- Treats property according to the treatment standard outlined in the training manual.
- Prepares worksheets (including timestamps, quantities of chemicals used, problem areas seen and/or treated, etc).
- Maintains truck and equipment on service call time.
- Clears truck daily of empty chemical containers, food containers, etc.
- Maintains the shop area.
- Prospects for new clients.
- Keeps vehicle maintenance up to date.
- Places door hangars prior to starting jobs.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid California Driver’s License.
- Valid SPCB Branch 2/3 applicators License.
- Ability to provide medical release for respirator.
Physical Demands This position requires the physical ability to: climb ladders to 2 stories, carry 50 lbs , bend lift and crouch. Crawl under houses and in attic spaces. Wear a respirator.
Our company prides itself in having long term employees, some of which have been with us for 19+ years!