Job Title: Branch 3 Licensed Termite Inspector Reports To: Branch Manager SUMMARY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Follows up on all clients’ appointments.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in accordance with company policies
- Estimates all available work on client property.
- Sells the appropriate treatment for properties.
- Prices jobs according to the Company’s standard pricing rates.
- Prospects for new clients.
- Keeps vehicle maintenance up to date.
- Inspect all properties in accordance with S.P.C.B and Kilter’s Policy.
- Turn in all paperwork the following work day.
- Maintain current CDL with fewer then 2 points.
- Available Mon – Sat 7:30-5:00pm.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:NONE QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Branch 3 field reps license
- Branch 2 field reps license
Physical Demands Climb one and two story ladders. Lift 25 lbs, crawl into sub-structures and attic spaces. Look up for 10min. periods at a time. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.